Gateways to the Otherworld - The Secrets Beyond the Final Journey, from the Egyptian Underworld to the Gates in the Sky
Author(s): Philip Gardiner
Is there life after death? Is there a world outside our own?
Mankind has wrestled with these profound questions for as long as there has been consciouness. Gateways to the Otherworld reveals that ancient man already knew the answers.
Acclaimed author Philip Gardiner proves that our ancestors were far more advanced--scientifically and spiritually--than previously believed. Through a special technique, ancient Egyptians and others were able to journey to other realities within themselves--in short, to the Otherworld. The author undergoes his own experiments to prove the point.
Gardiner makes us consider the fact that ancient man also knew more about his place in the universe than previously thought. He placed buildings and objects in specific places around the globe. Why? Because at these points he had discovered areas where lines of energy cross--points with distinct relation to the universal and human wave resonance of electromagnetism. When man journeyed to these places, he was joining with God and visualising the effect.
The remarkable conclusions and discoveries in this book not only dispel some age-old myths, but also address questions such as:
- Is there a universal frequency that allows the mind to travel into other realms?
- How does this relate to the holographic universe and the concept of quantum entanglement?
- Does the Great Pyramid hold a real secret to the quantum realm?
- What are those mysterious round towers found scattered around our planet?
- Is there an answer to the phenomena of earth energies?
- What is the truth behind the Crystal Skulls and the rods of power?
- Is ESP real?
What Gateways to the Otherworld uncovers are not just tales of ancient trips to other realms, nor theories on why stone circles were built in specific locations, but real answers based on thorough research and science.
- : 9781564149251SECA
- : Red Wheel/Weiser
- : Career Press
- : 45359200.0
- : December 2007
- : .65 Inches X 7 Inches X 10 Inches
- : books
- : Philip Gardiner
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 1